Monday, December 17, 2012

Days of Winter Fashions!

All hail the Lords and Ladies of GW2 fashions! For the next week till Christmas, we will have a spotlight of a player who rockets Wintersday fashion to new heights. If it is regular armor or costumes, creative bell playing or epic tomfoolery, If you are on Isle of Janthir, be on your toes. I am looking. And I will catch you doing something cute. Be Warned.

Everyone meet Cha Lunar Valentine. Her sylvari is sporting the Light Exotic crafter armor in Scarlet, Viridian, and White. How fricking sweet is this look?



Love love love love this look! The red and white hair, the attention to faboulousness! What is your best holiday look?

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! I love it, a Tyrian fashion scout. I've seen some pretty amazing outfits this Christams season so this ought to be pretty interesting.

    You know, I never really thought of myslef as an outfit collector but some of the designs in GW2 are done quite well. I'm picking up the winter set this evening and seeing what color combos I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete