Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Post 100

Wow! I was going to do a whole spiel about Halloween and how much I failed at the Mad King's Clock Tower, until I noticed that this would be my 100th post.

Really 100 times? Holy cow I did something and stuck with it! Whooohoooo! *happydance* It has taken me a bit longer to get better than I had thought. I got the flu Thursday before last, and it has really cleaned my clock. The weakness is just now tapering off, and I feel like iv been pounded by charr wielding pool noodles filled with cement. The candy gleaned from my nephews trick-or-treat bags have come a long way in getting my *ohmygodsotasty* appetite back.

I want to thank everyone who comes by and reads the madness that I put forth here. I am a complete nut about GW and love to share my experiences and thoughts about the game with you all. Look forward to another 100 post folks!

Ps: Still not walking anywhere! I love my broom!




6 comments:

  1. Grats !! Here's to the next 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *cheers* Congratulations on 100 posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! :) And for 100 posts you have more commenters than me (over 100 posts) haha ^_^

    ReplyDelete