Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Limerick

There once was a Gem store in game,
Whose products were really quite tame.
The Trolls flamed and they swore,
And cried, "It's not like SWTOR!"
Just to flap their mouths and complain.
I wish that whom ever did this had been my economics teacher. So much win on this flowchart 

My limerick may seem a bit tongue in cheek, but it is very valid. A lot of the people who strongly believe that the gem store is just wrong might benefit from taking a gander at the Tales of Tyria page. http://talesof.squarespace.com/ 

And also this page for the lolz! Quote~ Economists assume that people work toward maximizing their utility, or happiness, and firms act to maximize profits~





2 comments:

  1. Love the limerick! Very ingenious. Also, love the site; I've got it bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the bookmark! I am really having a great time writing and putting it out there for everyone to read. And yes poetry of the pokey sort is my speciality. *grin*

    ReplyDelete