Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Underworld!


Yay! I found a bug, reported of course, but I had to share! I got rezzed underwater near the skill point north of the reactor plant in Metrica Province. Come to find out Tyria is setting on a bed of water. This is me under the crust, chinchillin with my staff. Ps - don't look down! It is the only time this game has given me a real fright! The feeling in the pit of my stomach as I looked into the watery abyss under my feet? I did my reporting and got the heck outta dodge!

Also to make myself feel better about not diving down and seeing the end of the world, here is Sebastian the Crab with my favoritest song from Disney. *evil grin* I almost posted the Japanese version....I miss you Tebian!


5 comments:

  1. There is no end to the world, you just hit an invisible wall and the swim animation slows down. I'm actually really intrigued by how easy it is to get "behind" the tyrian facade and go exploring through the unusual geometry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My buddy and I got a great laugh out of this! Brave you for going down in the abyss of water, there was no way I was going to...O.o

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only way I knew I had stopped descending was the slowed animation and the NPC I had following me stopped swimming and just started treading water. I will say seeing everything fade away into the distance behind my character and being completely engulfed in the blue was one of the more eerie moment's I have had in gaming

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only hope that for the Halloween stuff they add something really spooky. I mean like there are several tombstones in DR and in Queensdale...some ghosts or horrors would be just awesome there.

    ReplyDelete