Thursday, July 19, 2012

42 Mini-me

Miniatures. The itsy bitsy cute tote around prestige item. Yes prestige. I can't tell you the amount of time I spent in GW1 collecting minis. I traded, begged, borrowed, and sold my services to acquire them. My precious precious minis....

I wonder if any of you guys were collecting minis before the Hall of Monuments. I was. Kind of like the ranger pets and armor: I made my list and went after it like a bear chasing a game warden covered in honey and rolled in bacon. But this bear got to eat!

Of all the minis in GW1, the white rabbit is one of my favorites. Get good and plastered on firewater and chase someone else white rabbit......Priceless Song Tie In!



We have seen that minis are back in a big way. Big enough that they have their own storage unit. *love love love that!!*

What mini are you wanting to get first?

No comments:

Post a Comment