Thursday, September 6, 2012

Asuran Style

I read somewhere that the Asura are lacking in the looks good department. In my travels around Queensdale, Skyyla met the most posh, pimped out, and totally badass gentleman with long ears.


Meet Nlspellcheck! This dashing Asura puts the doubters to shame. Dyed a subtle but pleasing combo of Shy Violet and Midnight Sky, this is a look that is sure to make foes run and fans ask "where did you get that  armor?"  I actually forgot to ask.....but the hat should be pirate in-game and the rest I am ashamed to admit I don't know...*sadpanda*

4 comments:

  1. I honestly can't understand anyone who says that asura don't look good or interesting. Perhaps it is my weird side of it talking but I think they are among the most interesting races in Guild Wars 2, both in terms of looks and in terms of culture. Probably the ones with the most fun animations too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skylla is an asuran warrior an I grin from ear to ear when she uses the f1 skill. Absolute hilarity!

      Delete
  2. The shark teeth almost scared me off of mine, but I love her spunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snark asura is snarky! I love love love the smart remarks in the personal story lines...priceless.

      Delete